Sunday, November 27, 2011

thankful

this thanksgiving holiday i have so many blessings to thank God for - my health, my family, friends, austin and all of his family, my job, apostles church and my church family as well as my nyc family. i guess "family" has lots of definitions for me!

am so very thankful for my family's trip to nyc! they had safe and smooth travel - and we had one trip that will not soon be forgotten! a few highlights (in order): spotted Emma Stone and Andrew Garfield at Peels restaurant, Macy's balloon inflation on Wednesday night, Macy's parade on Thursday, stuffed our faces at Heath and Jen Terry's thanksgiving feast, went ice skating in Central Park, did a (small) amount of black friday shopping, ate a delicious steak dinner at Peter Lugers, visited the 9/11 memorial, watched Bama win the Iron Bowl at the Ainsworth bar and saw the Broadway Musical "On a Clear Day".  

all activities are highly recommended...except the musical. it was awful, and i'll leave it at that.

a few pictures below!
Macy's balloon inflation

snoopy!

dinner at Peter Luger's Steakhouse

mom and dad at dinner!

all of us at the Ainsworth - roll tide!

No comments:

Post a Comment